Who is writing this blog? California Education Attorney Michelle Ball

By Michelle Ball, California Education Attorney for Students since 1995

Hello!

The blogging world is a new one for me.  I am an attorney in Sacramento, California practicing education law on behalf of students since 1995.  I handle a whole gamut of issues, including student discipline matters, expulsions, suspensions and suspension appeals, even protesting inappropriate behavior contracts and other punishments.  I also delve into special education, attend IEP (Individualized Education Program) meetings, 504 meetings, and file due process as needed.  Help usually begins with a review of documents, and correspondence to the school, school district or college involved.  Oftentimes I can resolve matters via phone and email without leaving my office.  Sometimes we have to go further as a personal appearance is required   (e.g. at an expulsion hearing or board of education meeting) or necessary to move things along.  My clients also help determine which way a matter will go.

Popular posts from this blog

Filing A CIF Appeal On Sports Denials, How Does The Hearing Process Work?

Imitation Firearms, School Discipline And Changes To Penal Code 16700

California Charter School Case: Bullis Charter School vs. Los Altos School District